Go to start page

Contact form


Note! If you want an answer on a question you must specify your email address

Where can I get support?

You can get advice and support from the equality of treatment representative(s) at your department, from the student unions, and from the student health services.

Page Manager: Educational Affairs|Last update: 4/23/2018

This page is printed from the following webpage:
Print date: 2020-02-29

The University of Gothenburg uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing on this website, you approve of our use of cookies.  What are cookies?